Customer relations, public relations, sales and marketing
· Formulateand implement marketing strategies
· Promotethe company's services and products and brands
· Manage thecompany’s digital marketing platforms.
· Researchingand developing marketing opportunities and plans for the organisation
· Understandingconsumer requirements and identifying market trends
· Developsystem improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
· Implementingnew sales plans and advertising.
· Managecustomer relations and maintain a close relationship with company clients
· Liaisewith other service advisors, parts clerks as well as workshop supervisors toprovide clients with best services possible
· Abachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
· 3 Years relatedexperience in the same position
· High-energylevel with a contagious optimism
· Understandingand knowledge of sales and marketing.
· Stronganalytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
· Excellentcommunication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
· Ability torespond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
· Customerservice orientation and negotiation skills
· Hardworking and innovative